Leading Effective Culture Transformation
Your organisation is planning to embark on organisational transformation initiative. Its success or failure could ultimately determine the fate of your organisation. The journey is perilous – after all, research has shown that at least 67% of transformation initiatives fail to realise its full objectives. Skepticism, fear, apathy and aggression threaten to derail your initiative.
This course will give you a proven framework, the skills and confidence to leading and implement an effective transformation, one that could well prove to be one of the most meaningful legacies you can create for your organisation.
Benefits of Attending
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply a methodology for implementing effective transformation
- Have the skills and confidence to lead this change with the buy-in of key stakeholders
What It Covers
The course covers the following:
- Definition of workplace culture
- Workplace culture, staff engagement and performance
- 8 step model of leading effective transformation
- How to create a sense of urgency
- Establishing your transformation coalition, structure and picking the right change leaders
- The impact of structure, processes, systems and skills on effective transformation
- Defining and aligning your team on a compelling vision for the change
- Building momentum and championing the cause
- Empowering change and breaking down barriers
- Strategies for making the change stick
- Critical success factors for effective transformation
- Case studies from effective culture transformation
The learning has been structured as a 2-day interactive workshop featuring case studies, discussion, break out rooms, group activities, audio-visual presentations, role plays and anecdotes.
At the completion of this program, the participant will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation from EQ Strategist.
Please help us serve you better by sharing the following information.