Leading and Helping Staff through Change
Disruption and change is a constant in today’s business environment. More than ever, managers need to not only stay ahead of the curve and be effective architects of change but also help their teams stay agile and engaged through uncertainty.
“Leading and helping staff through change” is an inspiring 1-day Master Class designed to empower change leaders and agents with a practical framework for leading change and the skills to expertly engage the hearts and minds of their stakeholders in the journey. You will learn what it takes to create a resilient and adaptable organisation drawing on the field of neuroscience and the real world case studies. A highly interactive workshop, you will learn to model the behaviours of exceptional change leaders who have the capacity to influence change in others.
Benefits of Attending
Participants at this workshop will experience the following benefits:
- Develop greater confidence to plan and communication in a way that inspires your stakeholders to willingly take on the journey of change with you
- Discover what others’ typical emotional responses to change are, their internal barriers and take away templates and tools to assess and develop an effective communications strategy
- Strengthen competence to lead and inspire others
What It Covers
The course covers the following topics:
- What makes change difficult for many?
- Models of change
- Understanding the emotions of change
- Mastering the three factors that create resilience
- Modelling the behaviours of resilience and adaptability
- Architecting change that addresses the human dimension
- Overcoming fear and creating a sense of urgency
- Communicating with power and empathy
- Creating an adaptable and resilient culture
Please help us serve you better by sharing the following information.