Customer Service Excellence
Excellence in customer and client service has always been critical to an organisation’s long-term sustainability and success. And whether or not service is deemed mediocre, good or exceptional is largely a factor of the client or customer’s experience of the level of service received. As the famous saying by Maya Angelou goes “People may not remember what you said or did, but they’ll always remember how you made them feel”.
For those of you who are in frontline service and sales roles, this customer service excellence workshop will empower you with the essential mindset, tools and strategies for creating an exceptional customer experience. It will also give you foundational skills for dealing with complaints and difficult situations with professionalism and composure.
Benefits of Attending
This course will enhance your ability to handle customer and client interactions with confidence by strengthening your emotional competencies and implementing best practice customer service techniques for delivering customer satisfaction and developing customer loyalty.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- greet customers with confidence and ease, creating a positive first impression
- build rapport quickly and effectively
- manage your customers’ emotions and expectations before delivering a solution
- ask good questions to identify customer needs; as well as build your listening skills to discern these needs
- set healthy boundaries with difficult customers to generate respect whilst working to an acceptable solution for both parties
- build customer loyalty by delighting the customer
- handle customer complaints and misunderstandings in a positive and effective manner
- work towards customer service metrics that denote the required level of satisfaction from customers.
What It Covers
This course covers the following topics:
- who are your customers (both internal and external)
- why your organisation’s branding and customers’ perceptions matter
- defining excellent customer service
- how service excellence impacts your business
- creating a positive first impression
- how awareness and management of your emotional state matters
- applying the RESA model for transformational influence
- rapport building
- empathy and how to use effective questions to truly understand your customer’s expectations (the needs they are looking to satisfy)
- how to read your customers body language and how to use your body language and voice flexibly and effectively
- moments that turn customers into raving fans
- telephone etiquette: answering, holding, transferring calls
- how to remain calm in a heated situation
- dealing with objections/ complaints
- projecting positivity and optimism
The learning has been structured as a highly interactive 1-day interactive workshop led by our experienced trainers. The workshops will include the use of relevant audio-visual material, written activities, role-plays and reflective tasks.
At the completion of this program, the participant will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation from EQ Strategist.
Please help us serve you better by sharing the following information.