Leading Effective Culture Transformation
Your organisation is planning to embark on organisational transformation initiative. Its success or failure could ultimately determine the fate of your organisation. The journey is perilous – after all, research has shown that at least 67% of transformation initiatives fail to realise its full objectives. Skepticism, fear, apathy and aggression threaten to derail your initiative.
This course will give you a proven framework, the skills and confidence to leading and implement an effective transformation, one that could well prove to be one of the most meaningful legacies you can create for your organisation.
Benefits of Attending
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply a methodology for implementing effective transformation
- Have the skills and confidence to lead this change with the buy-in of key stakeholders
What It Covers
The course covers the following:
- Definition of workplace culture
- Workplace culture, staff engagement and performance
- 8 step model of leading effective transformation
- How to create a sense of urgency
- Establishing your transformation coalition, structure and picking the right change leaders
- The impact of structure, processes, systems and skills on effective transformation
- Defining and aligning your team on a compelling vision for the change
- Building momentum and championing the cause
- Empowering change and breaking down barriers
- Strategies for making the change stick
- Critical success factors for effective transformation
- Case studies from effective culture transformation
The learning has been structured as a 2-day interactive workshop led by our internationally recognised consultant and master trainer on organisational culture transformation, Dominic Siow.
Please help us serve you better by sharing the following information.
e,g. Live online or live in-person.
Who should attend?
Executive (c-level) and senior management, change leaders and champions.
Please click here for details.
e.g. AUD$1000 (15% off if register by 7 September 2020)