Cultivating Design Thinking Mindsets: Leading Innovation in Today’s Business Landscape
Learn why the Mindset of Design Thinking is just as important as the Methodology in today’s dynamic business environment. It’s no secret that the human-centric methodology of Design Thinking has been a keystone for leading brands globally. But what is not as well-known is the mindset of a Design Thinking Leader, and how they engage their people to not just respond to challenges, but anticipate them and craft future-ready solutions.
Learn the mindset and strategies that champion innovation, foster collaboration, and produce real world results.
Benefits of Attending
Participants at this keynote will benefit as follows:
- Gain a profound understanding of how cultivating a Design Thinking mindset can drive innovation, enhance problem-solving, and anticipate challenges in today’s rapidly evolving business landscape
- Acquire actionable techniques to initiate personal and team-wide mindset shifts, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and forward-thinking problem-solving
- Draw inspiration from real-world success stories where organisations harnessed Design Thinking mindsets to reshape paradigms, resulting in tangible outcomes and revolutionized approaches to business challenges
What it Covers
- The role of mindset in Design Thinking
- Explore key mindset elements
- Make mindset shifts personally
- Leading Mindset shifts in teams
- Real-world success stories
Please help us serve you better by sharing the following information.
Live online or live in-person.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and executives
- Managers and team leads
- Entrepreneurs and startup founders
- Innovation and design professionals
- HR and Learning & Development professionals
- Educators and Trainers
- Consultants and coaches
- Individuals interested in personal growth
- Cross-functional teams